Do you or a relative need help to apply for a Visa? Do you know someone who would want to immigrate to the United States? While immigration can be tricky and intimidating, the fact is that in most cases, we can help you or you loved ones come to the United States. You must have trusted professionals to guide you through the right forms and save you both time and money to get your loved ones here the right way.


Immigration Services:

  • Apply for a Work Permit

  • Extension of Stay

  • Labor Certification – Perm.

  • Work Visa

  • Investor Visa

  • Asylum or Refugee Visa

  • Student Visa

  • Business or Travel Visa

  • Naturalization

  • Permanent Residency

  • Fiancé or Fiancée Visa

  • Immigration Bail Bonds


Steve Muehler - Paralegal Fee's:

  • See the attached Intake Form for Services & Flat Fees. 

To get Started, complete the Appropriate Online Form (same day service available):




























  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Steve Muehler:

1055 West 7th Street

Los Angeles, California 90017

Phone: (310) 779-7226